Voice Construction is currently Hiring Earthworks Skilled Labourer(s) for work on a project site in or near Fort McMurray.
Project Shift Schedule: 10 on and 4 off
Camp will be provided.
Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators, perform spotting of trucks and other heavy equipment
- Assist in backfilling of pipe in trenches
- Dig trenches and excavations where the use of equipment is not suitable
- Operate jumping jacks, plate tampers, walk behind rollers, chop saws, jackhammers, portable grinders, chain saws, hilti drills, etc.
- Level earth to fine grade specifications, assist surveyors as a rod person
- Perform duties of a flag person, direct flow of pedestrians, traffic, and heavy equipment
- Expose underground utilities
- Perform all other labourer duties as requested by the supervisor
Must have a valid Driver's License.
Pre Access Drug and Alcohol Test will be Required
The following certificates are required for site access:
- Confined Space Entry & Monitor
- H2S Alive
- BSO- Basic Safety Orinetation or OSSA Regional