Voice Construction is currently hiring Earthworks Skilled Labourers for work on project sites in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Please note that successful applicants will be required to provide their own accommodations and transportation if selected for this project.
Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators, perform spotting of trucks and other heavy equipment
- Assist in backfilling of pipe in trenches
- Dig trenches and excavations where the use of equipment is not suitable
- Operate jumping jacks, plate tampers, walk behind rollers, chop saws, jackhammers, portable grinders, chain saws, hilti drills, etc.
- Level earth to fine grade specifications, assist surveyors as a rod person
- Perform duties of a flag person, direct flow of pedestrians, traffic, and heavy equipment
- Expose underground utilities
- Perform all other labourer duties as requested by the supervisor
Must have a valid Driver's License.
Pre Access Drug and Alcohol Test will be Required
The following certificates are required for site access: